Drink a Problem
If you feel alcohol is a problem for you and you wish to have a more balanced attitude towards it, I may have the answer.
Something brought you here! Is it one or more of the following?:
- You feel guilty or ashamed about your drinking.
- You hide your drinking habits or evade discussing them.
- You have friends or family members who are worried about your drinking.
- You need to drink in order to relax or feel better.
- You regularly forget what you did while you were drinking.
- You regularly drink more than you intended to.
- You drink alone.
- You hurt yourself or others while under the influence.
This reduction treatment covers all the above, it does not cover alcoholism which would involve physical withdrawal symptoms.
As the treatment does not make you stop drinking it allows for the fact that you can lead a “normal” life. This is not about having to fight with willpower to avoid drinking or the next drink, it is about not having the desire to overindulge.
Treatment is on an individual basis designed around your particular circumstances and habits. Cost of a one to one session will be in the range of £127 – £197. Results vary with individuals and occasionaly further treatment may be required.
Limited Time Special Offer – 10% off internet bookings made and paid for in May
If your problem is more severe and would involve withdrawal symptoms then I would suggest that we research together the root of the issue and deal with that rather than the symptom (alcohol). This would normally take one session and would prepare you for getting the specialised help with the withdrawal process. This would be a Core Session at £197. (less discount where applicable)